Burgen is a 38ft randel which started its life as a cray boat many years ago, she then went on to work as a charter boat in westernport for many years. Burgen received a heart transplant a short while ago before we purchased her, when we purchased her she was in need of some surgery as cosmetically she was out dated & tired, the head was moved from front cabin & a seperate room was built outside for the comfort of all. we removed all the internal fittings & replaced everything with a few extras including DVD, new VHF, new Garmin GPS combo sounder, new stereo,lights inside & out, etc,etc. We hope you enjoy the comfort.
Our vessel is an ex NSW harbor authority vessel, since our purchase of the vessel we have made many modifications to adapt the vessel so that it is comfortable for divers / Fishermen with minimal effort to dive or Fish from, Below is a range of pictures whilst the vessel was undergoing its transition
This is our vessel when we first purchased it, the vessel was very basic & plain but had the potential to be a great Dive / Fishing boat with many modifications.
1. Our vessel has been surveyed to 2c from Marine Safety Victoria.
2. There are 2 exits into the water from openings on the port & starboard sides of the vessel.
3. The Vessel is equipped with VHF & HF radios so that we can maintain a constant watch on weather conditions.
4. There is a toilet on board for life's little emergencies.
5. We have a deck wash for rinsing your masks.
6. There is an on board safe for your valuables.
7. There will be complimentary tea coffee & soup available after your dive .